AAA-C has over 700 members (past and present) from diverse professional backgrounds including public, private, and civil society sector joining together to create a large network of scholars and professionals to contribute to Cambodia’s development and enhancing links between Cambodia and Australia.
- To foster networks among Cambodians who have studied in Australia
- To be connected with opportunities related to business, professional partnership, and employment
- To benefit individually and collectively from the experience gained in Australia
- To keep on developing achieve your full professional potential after returning from Australia via various activities and professional development workshops led by the AAA-C
Simple Steps to Become a Member of the AAA-C:
- Step1: Complete the online registration form in the link below.
- Step2: Make a payment for the membership fee (annual membership is $10 USD, lifetime membership fee is $100 USD). The payment can be made at:
- From any wing outlet to phone number: 099 999 063 (in this case, please send the secret code to 099 999 063 or to email@example.com)
AAA-C Bank Account (ACLEDA Bank)
- Account Name: Australian Alumni Association of Cambodia, Account Number: 3483 02 923355 15
AAA-C’s Secretariat Office: ACE Toulkork Campus, #08, St. 600 corner St. 307, Boeng Kak II, Toulkork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The annual membership fee is $10 USD and lifetime membership fee is $100 USD.
- The annual membership fee is based on a calendar year (from January to December).
- Membership becomes active upon submission of a membership form and payment of fee.
Membership Categories (based on the revised charter):
General Member: Cambodians who either have a minimum of one year’s study in Australia achieving a post-secondary qualification from a recognized Australian institution or receive a formal award qualification (i.e. Graduate Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors, Masters or PhD) after studying in Australia with a recognized Australian higher education body.
Associate Member: Cambodians who have completed or are pursuing degrees through transnational education programs from an Australian institution including its campuses outside Australia, pre-departure students and students currently in Australia. Cambodians or other nationals who are interested and supportive to the AAA-C through financial, professional, voluntary and advisory supports.
Honorary Member: Cambodians or other nationals who are prominent in Cambodian society and have developed and maintained a high level of interest and support to the AAA-C, and whom the Board wishes to recognize. Such Honorary Members are approved by the Board from time to time. Honorary Members are not required to pay the annual membership fee.
* Refer to AAA-C’s charter regarding membership and termination of membership
Membership Card Partnerships: